Nails of the month: Christmas nail art / Christmas nails || Uñas para navidad

16:46:00

 Christmas nail art Christmas nails Uñas para navidad
 Christmas nail art | Christmas nails | Uñas para navidad
Some people wait for a new week (or new year) to introduce something new. I do at the end of the week, at the end of the year. But I've been thinking about introducing this "series" for long now. Waaaay Back I used to do the "nails of the week" entries but that got impossible to do with University, and I don't know if I can commit to it again. But I still love nail polish, I'm getting into simple nail art, and I can commit to "nails of the month", so here you have it! 

You can read about my thoughts on the white and red polishes in the FormulaX Paint Party entry (to be published). The right hand is the same, only with the gold flakes being in the ring finger.

Straight to the point:

  • Base: Essie Grow Stronger. One of the best I have ever tried. It gives a slighty pinkish tone to the nail.
  • Red: FormulaX Ignite
  • White: FormulaX White Matter.
  • Gold flakes: Sephora top coat Gold Fever.

Al grano:

  • Base: Essie Grow Stronger. Una de las mejores que he probado. Le da a la uña un tono ligeramente rosado.
  • Rojo: FormulaX Ignite.
  • Blanco: FormulaX White Matter.
  • Partículas doradas: Sephora top coat Gold Fever.
 Christmas nail art Christmas nails Uñas para navidad

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.