This month's favorites: September 2017

11:56:00

This month's favorites: September 2017
This month's favorites: September 2017
I never really liked the month of September, first because it was when I started my classes again, but now because it means I have to be an actual responsible adult which I kind of fail at, and this month is a constant reminder of it.

Surprisingly, I'm kind of excited to talk to you about some of my favorite products this month because I actually discovered quite some of them that work for my skin. They are a little bit all over the place so I tried to organize it in a skincare-makeup-others kind of way.


Nunca me ha gustado mucho Septiembre, primero porque era cuando volvía a clase, pero ahora porque significa que tengo que ser un adulto responsable, algo que no se me da muy bien, y éste mes es un recordatorio constante.

Sorprendentemente, estoy bastante contenta de hablaros de algunos productos favoritos de éste mes porque he descubierto varios que funcionan genial para mi piel. Son todos sobre todo, así que he intentado organizarlo en cuidado de la piel-maquillaje-otros.



Laneige Mini Pore Waterclay MaskThis September I finally decided to use for a week the Laneige Anti-Pollution Trial Kit that I got for free (after buying the Fresh Calming Serum- more about this soon!), and while I documented everything and I will publish the entry next month, the Laneige Mini Pore Waterclay Mask totally exceeded my expectations. I talk more about it on the entry, but a couple of things: it stinks, is super smooth and works amazing at cleaning the skin.

Éste Septiembre por fin me decidí a usar durante un semana el Kit Anti-Polución de Laneige que me regalaron (por comprar el Fresh Calming Serum, ¡del que ya os hablaré!), y a pesar de haber documentado todo y que lo publicaré el mes que viene, la mascarilla Mini Pore Waterclay de Laneige superó mis expectativas de lejos. Hablo de ella más en la entrada, pero un par de cosas: apesta, es súper suave y limpia la piel como ninguna otra que haya probado.


Aesop Rosehip Seed Lip Cream

I always had trouble finding a hydrating product for my lips, because as it happened to me with the Rituals Lip Service Moisture Lip Balm , they work great for some weeks and then my lips start getting used to them and are dry again (it also doesn't help that I use liquid lipsticks a lot). I finally tried the Aesop Rosehip Seed Lip Cream and I think this is it guys. I'm going to wait to do the review and publish it for a couple of months at least, but I've been using it every night after my skincare routine and I'm noticing a vast improvement on my lips.

Siempre he tenido dificultad a la hora de encontrar un producto hidratante para mis labios, porque igual que me pasó con el Rituals Lip Service Moisture Lip Balm, funciona bien durante varias semanas y luego mis labios se acostumbran y vuelven a secarse (tampoco ayuda que use labiales líquidos mate tan a menudo). Me dio por probar por fin el Rosehip Seed Lip Cream de Aesop y creo que éste es el elegido. Voy a esperar un par de meses para hacer y publicar la entrada, pero lo he estado usando todas las noches al terminar mi rutina y estoy notando una mejoría como nunca.


su:m37 Signature Essence Fine MoisturizerBy the way, I totally had my heart broken this month. While I was writing the review for the sum:37 Signature Essence Fine-Moisturizer, I discovered that is discontinued from the brand. I've been using this essence for the majority of the summer and realized I still haven't talked a bit about here (I did on instagram though, your loss if you don't follow me!) and I think it's a great moisturizer for oily skin. I used it during the summer and this whole month, because temperatures are still kind of high, as the only moisturizer in my morning skincare routine, but I will start using it as an essence next month.

Por cierto, éste mes me han roto el corazón. Mientras estaba escribiendo la entrada del Signature Essence Fine-Moisturizer de su:m37, me di cuenta que la marca lo ha discontinuado. He estado usando ésta esencia la mayoría del semana y me he dado cuenta que no os había hablado de ella aquí (sí que lo hice en instagram, donde deberíais seguirme... ¡yo no digo nada!) y creo que es un humectante fantástico para la pieles grasas. Lo he usado durante el verano y éste mes como única hidratante de la rutina diurna, porque las temperaturas siguen siendo un poco altas, el mes que viene empezaré a usarla como esencia en sí.

Clio Kill Cover Pro Artist Liquid Concealer

The Clio Kill Cover Pro Artist Liquid Concealer isn't new to me at all, I started using it back in March and has been my absolute favorite concealer ever since, as I already told you on the best affordable Korean under eye concealers entry. I don't use it on summer because it's too light, but I have started using it this month and yet, still my favorite!

El corrector Clio Kill Cover Pro Artist Liquid Concealer no es nuevo para mí para nada, lo empecé a usar en marzo y desde entonces es mi corrector favorito, como ya os he comentado en la entrada sobre los mejores correctores asequibles coreanos. No lo uso durante el verano porque es muy claro, pero he vuelto éste mes y sí, ¡sigue siendo mi favorito!


Kiko Power Pro Nail Laquer MarsalaA new, or more properly semi new, favorite from this month is the Kiko Power Pro Nail Laquer in 048 Marsala that I talked about in the fall nail polishes entry. I say semi new because I'm not new to Kiko nail polishes and if you haven't tried any, you really are missing out because they have amazing quality for very very inexpensive prices (this is the most expensive line at 4,95€). Marsala is a deep purple that applies smoothly and isn't stricky even on the first coat. I've been wearing it as accent nail with Thrilling from the Formula X Paint Party Kit and ugh, loving the combination.

Otro favorito nuevo, o mejor dicho semi nuevo, de éste mes es el Kiko Power Pro Nail Laquer en 048 Marsala, que considero uno de los mejores esmaltes para el otoño, como ya lo dije en la entrada sobre mejores esmaltes para el otoño. Y digo semi nuevo porque no soy nueva a los esmaltes de Kiko y si no has probado ninguno, de verdad que te estás perdiendo esmaltes de muy muy buena calidad por precios súper asequibles (ésta es la línea más cara y cuesta 4,95€). Marsala es un morado muy oscuro que se aplica súper suave y no queda "a cachos" ni siquiera en la primera capa. Lo he estado llevando como la uña "acento" con Thrilling del Paint Party Kit de Formula X y puff, me encanta la combinación.


As always, I reserve the last but not at all least spot for my favorite book of the month, which in this case is A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab. She is kind of the rave in the booktube community (I watched a lot of it this summer, okay, I was very bored), and I decided I think it was August to read
A Darker Shade of Magic
her very famous Vicious book and it was amazing. So I bought this in physical copy, and with the UK edition because the USA one is confusing to me, and even if I'm not done with it I know I'll be buying the other two book from the trilogy. A Darker Shade of Magic is adult urban fantasy (yesss no stupid characters), and if you love urban fantasy carried by characters as much as I do, and it's my favorite combination, you really need to give it a try. V.E. Schwab has become in one of my favorite authors because she really writes amazing, that not perfect, character. Buy it!

Como siempre, reservo para el último puesto pero no menos importante, mi libro favorito del mes, que en ésta ocasión es A Darker Shade of Magic de V.E. Schwab. La escritora es como una ""deidad"" en la comunidad booktube (he visto mucho de ello éste verano vale, me aburría mucho), y decidí creo que en agosto leer su muy famoso libro Vicious y me encantó. Así que compré en copia física, y con la edición del Reino Unido porque la americana me confunde, y aunque todavía no lo he terminado ya sé que compraré los dos siguientes de la trilogía. A Darker Shade of Magic es un libro de fantasía urbana para adultos (fiessta, no hay personajes estúpidos), y si te gustan las novelas de fantasía urbana en donde los personajes son los protagonistas tanto como a mí, y es mi combinación favorita de lejos, de verdad que tienes que darle una oportunidad. V.E. Schwab se ha convertido en una de mis autoras favoritas, de verdad que escribe personajes geniales, que no perfectos.

That's it for this month, hope your September was better than mine!

Eso es todo por este mes, ¡espero que vuestro Septiembre haya sido mejor que el mío!

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.