the SAEM Saemmul AC Control BB Cream review

13:26:00


the SAEM Saemmul AC Control BB Cream review
the SAEM Saemmul AC Control BB Cream review
I've been using BB Creams for almost 6 years now, not daily since I don't wear makeup everyday or to party at night because of their SPF (because of photos with flash), but you get the idea.
What I look in a BB Cream is something that helps me to correct my skin without it looking cakey, so essentially:
  • Light coverage
  • Good tone adaptation
  • Light feel
  • Non greasy
  • Quick application

A lot of bb creams are too grey and, even if I'm really pale, that never looks good. Other ones I've tried have been really hard to spread with my fingers, the way I like applying this type of products the best- quick and easy and, if the product is good, the bb cream looks amazing.


Llevo utilizando bb cream desde hace casi 6 años; no a diario porque no llevo maquillaje todos los días y tampoco por las noches por el factor de protección que tienen (que refleja el flash por si no lo sabéis...), pero bueno.
Lo que busco en las bb cream es algo que me ayude a corregir la piel sin que parezca que llevo demasiado maquillaje, básicamente:
  • Cobertura ligera
  • Buena adaptación al tono
  • Sensación ligera
  • No grasa
  • Aplicación rápida

Muchas bb cream son demasiado grises y, aunque yo sea bastante pálida, eso nunca queda bien. Otras que he probado se me hacía muy difícil aplicarlas con los dedos, que es como más me gusta: rápido, fácil y, si el product es bueno, la bb cream queda genial.


the SAEM Saemmul AC Control BB Cream bottle
the SAEM Saemmul AC Control BB Cream bottle
Honestly, I never used anything from the SAEM in the past. Even when I went to South Korea and visited their stores I wasn't really drawn to anything in particular. But some months ago while looking for hydrating serums or ampoules I decided to give one of their Power Hydra ampoule (review here) and this bb cream a chance because... AC Control? Absolutely yes!

I can't remember the last bb cream that surprised me this much. I think it was Skin 79's Scandal BB cream (wrote about it here 2 years ago, it's sadly not available anymore) and this one left me almost speechless. The SAEM Saemmul AC Control BB cream has a SPF 30 and PA++. Knowing that the highest SPF is 50 and PA is 4+ (++++), I would say this is a medium range with protection to the sun. I personally think this is more than acceptable, you could always use sunscreen before applying it if you want more.



Siendo sincera nunca había utilizado nada de the SAEM. Incluso cuando fui a Corea visité sus tiendas, pero no hubo nada que me llamara la atención en especial. Pero hace un tiempo, buscando sérums y aompules hidratantes, decidí dar una oportunidad al ampoule Power Hydra (hice una entrada aquí) y a ésta bb cream porque ¿control AC? ¡Por favor y gracias!

Creo que la última bb cream que me sorprendió tanto fue la Scandal BB Cream de Skin79 (de la que hablé en ésta entrada y que ya no está disponible desgraciadamente) y ésta me sorprendió casi más. the SAEM Saemmul AC Control BB Cream tiene un FPS 30 y PA++. Sabiendo que el factor de protección solar más alto es 50 y el PA es 4+ (++++), podría decirse que ésta bb cream tiene una protección media frente al sol. Personalmente creo que es más que aceptable, además que siempre te puedes aplicar protector solar antes de ésta si deseas más.

the SAEM Saemmul AC Control BB Cream ingredients
the SAEM Saemmul AC Control BB Cream ingredients

No clue about its ingredients because everything is written in hangul and while I know how to read, I'm not fluent enough and it would give me a headache. This bb cream, as the "AC Control" suggest, is targeted towards people -like me- with oily or combination skin, plus sensitive skin. This is another of the reasons on why I decided to buy it- if it's for both oily and sensitive skin, it has to have some really good ingredients in it. And after using it several times I can somehow sssure of that: it never irritated my skin, made trouble worse or caused me a break out.

The SAEM Saemmul AC Control bb cream is really easy to apply and has low but buildable coverage. While applying it, the cream adapts completely to the skin and doesn't feel like it sits on top of it, but more like it fuses with the skin. Non-greasy at all, even with hot weather doesn't feel heavy.
I honestly don't know what to say about the AC Control but I haven't noticed it clogging my pores or making the casual break out worse, like I already said, so I guess it works!


Ni idea sobre los ingredientes porque todo está escrito en hangul y aunque sepa leer, no soy lo suficientemente avanzada como para intentarlo y que no me entre dolor de cabeza. Ésta bb cream, como ya sugiere lo del "AC Control", está especialmente indicada para gente (como yo) con piel grasa o mixta, además de sensible. Ésta fue otra de las razones por la que me decidí a comprarla: si es para piel grasa y sensible, tiene que tener varios ingredientes buenos. Después de haberla utilizado bastante, puede decir que, al menos para mí, es cierto: nunca me ha irritado la piel, causado ninguna aparición de granitos o ponerme peor los que ya tenía.

the SAEM Saemmul AC Control es una bb cream muy fácil de aplicar y que tiene una cobertura baja pero que aplicando más producto correctamente puede ser media (o incluso media-alta). Al aplicarla se va adaptando totalmente al tono de la piel, y en vez de quedarse "encima" de la misma, se funde con ella. No es para nada grasa, incluso con temperaturas altas.
La verdad que no puedo asegurar nada sobre lo del AC Control pero no he notado que me obstruyera los poros o que hiciera que los problemas se pusieran peor, como ya he dicho, ¡así que supongo que sí que funciona!

the SAEM Saemmul AC Control BB cream product
the SAEM Saemmul AC Control BB cream product
Okay let me tell you the amount I took out in that photo is wayyy to much. It's what I usually use for my face, yes, really. Also in this one down below I wanted you to see the barely difference but I couldn't catch it on camera! If you look close enough you can see it though.


Sobra decir que la cantidad de producto que saqué ahí para que lo vierais es demasiado, pero es a lo que estoy acostumbrada porque es más o menos la cantidad que utilizo para toda la cara (sí, de verdad). Y en la de abajo quería que se viera al diferencia entre mi piel sin nada y con bb cream pero no conseguía captarlo en cámara porque si ya es bastante similar en persona... Si os fijáis bien sí que se puede distinguir algo.

the SAEM Saemmul AC Control BB cream sawtch
the SAEM Saemmul AC Control BB cream swatch

If you're looking for a full coverage bb cream, pass on the SAEM Saemmul AC Control. But if you're looking for one to use having oily skin- give it a try! Seriously.
I'm probably going to keep shopping around and trying some more bb cream, but I'm 99% sure this one is going to be the one I always have "just in case"

Si se busca una bb cream de cobertura alta, the SAEM Saemmul AC control no es la indicada. Pero si se tiene la piel grasa es una de las mejores que he probado, dadle una oportunidad!
Seguramente compre más de otras marcas para ir probando, pero estoy segura casi al 99% de que siempre voy a tener ésta en casa "por si acaso".

You Might Also Like

3 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.