Nails of the month: Essie Romper Room review and swatches

13:56:00

Essie Romper Room review and swatches
Essie Romper Room swatch
I haven't upload any "nails of the month" entry while I was in South Korea because, honestly, I wasn't taking proper care of my nails and they were kind of rebelling and breaking out from that and the dry weather (which got better a couple of weeks before I left). I just came back to Spain last Thursday, so they aren't in its best state, but I wanted to upload this because if there's a color I've been using a lot and receiving compliments from a lot of people, it's Essie's Romper Room.


No he subido ninguna entrada de "uñas del mes" mientras estaba en Corea del Sur porque, la verdad, no estaba cuidando adecuadamente las uñas y se me estaban rebelando y rompiendo por eso y por el tiempo tan seco (que mejoró unas dos semanas antes de que em fuera). Vine a España el jueves pasado, así que están lejos de estar bien, pero quería publicar ésta entrada porque si hay un color que haya estado usando bastante y recibiendo cumplidos por ello, es Romper Room de Essie.

Straight to the point:

  • Base: Formula X
  • Color: Essie Romper Room. Two coats, the first one can be a little bit streaky but it gets better on the second one.
  • Top Coat: none, I totally forgot to apply it.

      Al grano:

      • Base: Formula X.
      • Color: Essie Romper Room. Dos capas, la primera puede ser un poco heterogénea, pero se arregla con la segunda.
      • Top Coat: ninguno, se me pasó aplicarlo totalmente.

      It took me time to find this perfect pale/baby pink, but I finally did it and I will obviously repurchase it when I finish it. It suits my skin a lot and looks good on short and long nails. One of my favorites for spring.

      Me llevó bastante tiempo encontrar el rosa pálido/bebé perfecto, pero por fin lo hice y obviamente lo volveré a comprar cuando lo acabe. Queda genial con mi piel y el color queda bien tanto en uñas cortas como largas. Uno de mis favoritos para primera.


      Essie Romper Room review and swatches
      Essie Romper Room swatch

      You Might Also Like

      0 comentarios

      Disclaimer

      Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

      Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

      For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.