Favorite spring/summer lip products

10:35:00

favorite summer lipsticks
Had to cut my nails because I broke 7/10 booh :(
I now present you the four lip products I used the most during summer!
Estos son los cuatro labiales que más he utilizado este verano.

Sleek "Papaya Punch"

sleek makeup papaya punch swatch

I don't own more coral shades because I don't think they look that good on me, but I'm so glad I bought this one! It's a matte shade, not drying at all, and unlike the other matte I own from Sleek (Exxxagerate) it's very easy to apply. The duration is very good for the price! It doesn't disappear all at once, which is a good thing.

No creo que los tonos corales sean los que más me favorecen, por lo que es el único que tengo en este tono (eso sí, no me arrepiento de habérmelo comprado). Es de la gama de los mate, y al contrario que el otro mate que tengo de Sleek (Exxxagerate), es muy fácil de aplicar. La duración (como todos los de la marca, la verdad) es muy buena, además que se va yendo "poco a poco".

Rimmel London Kate Moss collection # 20

Rimmel London Kate Moss 20 swatch

I love pink lipsticks, the more "in your face" they are the better. This has purple undertones in person, which I always find very flattering. Very moisturizer, it could be considered lustre if talking MAC language. It sadly doesn't stay long, and I have to reaply right after drinking or eating. To compare it with the previous one, it does "go all at once" only the borders of the lips retaining product.

Los tonos rosas son mis favoritos, aunque estuve pensándomelo mucho hasta que decidí comprármelo. Me encanta que (por lo menos en persona) tenga subtono morado, suelen ser los que más me gustan. Si estuviéramos hablando de labiales MAC lo clasificaría como lustre o brillo, y es igual de hidratante que los mismos. ¿Lo malo? No aguanta ni a la comida ni a la bebida, sólo quedan restos en los bordes de los labios.

Helena Rubinstein "Wanted Shine 07"

Helena Rubinstein Wanted Shine 07 swatch

I use this one when I want to have a more "natural" look since it's just a shade darker than my lips. It has sparkling particles in gold and roseglodish I would say. This one is a sample one of my grandmothers gave me, so I just enjoy it (meaning: I wouldn't buy it- the duration is kinda laughable). But hey! since I have it, I make the most of it. I do like how it looks in my skin, I just wish I could find a similar one that's actually good.

Es uno de los labiales que más utilizo en verano cuando quiero un look más natural, al ser sólo un tono más oscuro que mis labios. Tiene partíclas dorados y yo creo que también veo en un color semilar al "oro rosa"... Una muestra que me dio una de mis abuelas, lo utilizo cuando quiero algo más "natural". La calidad no es genial (y la duración es los labios es pésima), así que no lo compraría; pero ya que lo tengo, intento sacarle el mayor partido posible. Espero encontrar alguna vez alguno que sea parecido pero que dé buenos resultados.

Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss "Love Bug"

Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss Love Bug swatch

I have long hair (and I mean long- before I cut it bra-level it was almost hip-level) and a lot of it, so I usually tend to stay away from "sticky" lipglosses, but since I almost have some kind of up-do during summer, I actually use it quite a lot. It's your regular lipgloss- a very normal shade whit lots of sparkling, but I think it looks cute.

Tengo tantísimo pelo y tan largo que por normal general evito los glosses, sobre todo los más pegajosos. Aunque como suelo llevarlo recogido cuando hace mucho calor, me gusta utilizar éste. No tiene nada de especial, es el típico gloss con mucho brillo, que es por lo que me gusta de vez en cuando.

Just in case you wanted to see them in swatch form. Sorry I couldn't get the gloss in here :(
Por si queríais verlos en modo "swatch". No pude pillar el gloss :(
What about you? Any shade you really like to use during spring or summer?
Y vosotras, también tenéis colores que os gusta más utilizar en ésta época?

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.