Nails of the week: Essence Nude Glam Café Olé

13:38:00

Essence nude glam Cafe Ole swatch
Essence nude glam 07 Cafe Ole
Sorry I've been MIA but I'm still adapting to Uni again, and I don't have my camera here with me... / Siento no poder postear más, estoy ajustándome todavía otra vez a la Universidad y no tengo mi cámara aquí...

One of my favorite nudes! :)
Uno de mis nudes favoritos :)

Straight to the point:

  • Base: OPI Nail Envy Original.
  • On the bottle it has kind of a metallic shine, but it (thankfully) doesn't translate to the nail.
  • Surprisingly, being the brand, really easy to apply.
  • 2 coats.
  • They changed the bottle since I first got it, this is the old design.

Al grano:

  • Base: Nail Envy Original de OPI.
  • En el bote tiene como un brillo metálico, que menos mal que no se nota al aplicarlo.
  • Para ser esmalte de esta marca (que no soy muy fan), tiene muy buena aplicación.
  • 2 capas.
  • Sí, es lel formato viejo x]

Sorry for the not-so-great photo quality, but it was more of a quick I'm-not-dead update.
Ya sé que la calidad de la foto no es muy buena, pero era más bien por hacer una entrada para que sepáis que no he abandonado ;)

You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

  1. Ouu, pretty! I can see why it's one of your favourite nudes--Essence does make amazing things from time to time, and I frickin' love how inexpensive their stuff are!

    (Also, you commented on my blog about a month ago re: university; I hope you're doing alright with your program! Hang in there; it'll [hopefully] be done soon!)
    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It really does- I don't really like their makeup, but their nail polishes are quite good for their price! haha
      (let's hope it is done soon! ^_^haha)

      Eliminar

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.

Popular today

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence review