Back to school: cute daily planner || Agenda bonita 2014-2015

9:30:00

Cute Study planner
Cute Study planner || Agenda bonita para el curso escolar
First of all let me say: yes, I know this is not beauty or skincare related, but it's such an important part of my (school) life that I had to share. I learned long ago that the "I'm not writing that down, I'll remember" in school or life in general (birthay dates, things I need to do) was a big awful lie. I forget a lot of things, so I need something to keep track of all the things I have to do- homework, a test, calling my aunt for her birthday.
Now, don't get me wrong: I'm not  control freak or anything close to it, I just need a reminder for important things, specially since I live far from my parents and my mother isn't around to remind me of them.And my "grown up reminder" is a daily planner! surprise!


Vale, ya sé que esto no tiene nada que ver con maquillaje o productos para el cuidado de la piel, pero es algo que me parece tan importante en mi vida como lo que habitualmente trato aquí.

Soy muy olvidadiza, necesito tener las cosas apuntadas o a las horas ya no me acuerdo de lo que tenía que hacer (si, soy muy buena guardando secretos porque básicamente se me olvidan). Cuando todavía vivía con mis padres, la agenda la utilizaba sólo para clase, mi madre se encargaba de recordarme todo lo demás. Pero desde que vivo fuera, me di cuenta de lo mucho que necesito organizarme, por lo que me encantan las agendas.



Cute daily planner
Cute daily planner

Ever since I was a kid one of the things that excited me the most about going back to school was seeing (and using) the planner the school would give the students. And then, as I grew up, I loved to shop for them; the cuter while being useful the better.
Last year I bought and "adult" one: very sober, black, with hard cover. And I found myself not  using it as much as I should. So of course, this year I was on the haunt for a cute one, while not being all Mr.Wonderfully (note: Mr. Wonderful is a Spanish brand very popular right now over here, known for its distinguishable designs and self-empowering and positive slogans).  Why not from them, then?

  1. Everyone and their moms own something from them (call me special snowflake- even though I couldn't resist their desk planner).
  2. Their designs are not my cup of tea, I find them so-cute-it's-almost-childish like.


Desde que empezaron a darnos agendas en el colegio me encantaba empezar el curso por verlas; desde bachiller, comprar una agenda es lo único que me hace un mínimo de ilusión. El año pasado, pensando que "tenía que madurar", me compré una agenda "de mayor": de tapa dura y negra, todo muy sobrio por dentro digamos. Bueno, pues me di cuenta de que la utilicé mucho menos de lo que normalmente utilizo las agendas.
Así que éste año me propuse volver a comprarme una agenda de mi estilo, incluso barajando la idea de comprarme una de Mr. Wonderful (cuando saliera, por aquel entonces), ero lo pensé bien y:


  1. Todo el mundo tiene algo de ellos y, perdonadme, pero no me gusta tener en el día a día lo que tiene todo el mundo (suficiente tengo con el organizador de mesa al que sucumbí).
  2. El estilo de la marca no me va, la verdad.
Monthly and weekly planner
The planner is "organized" as a countdown- from month number 12, to the 1st one.
La agenda está organizada en forma de cuenta atrás, desde el mes 12 al 1.

I started my haunt over a month ago, surfing the interweb looking for my perfect daily planner/agenda. After some failed ones like this or this because of their prizes or shipping methods, I finally found the one on ebay. Actually, I kinda stumbled on it, as I found it while searching a totally different thing.

Apart from the design, what I love the most about this planer it's that it is not dated. You can write the dates as you wish, actually deciding how to organize it, which is a great thing as it doesn't limit it to a school or job calendar (I've come across to a lot planners I liked but I couldn't use because the school calendar didn't match mine).


Así que hace casi un mes me puse a buscar por internet, y después de encontrar varias candidatas como ésta o ésta y descartar todas ellas por precio o por problemas que pudiera ocasionar el envío, por fin encontré mi agenda perfecta para este curso.

Algo que me encanta de ella (aparte del diseño, tanto exterior como interior), es que al no estar datada, se puede organizar como uno quiera sin estar limitada a un calendario escolar o a una "agenda de trabajo" propiamente dicho (yo estudio, tengo que organizarme también los sábados y domingos ;) ).

Inside the planner


First thing in the panner is an explanation of every part that you can use: yearly plan, timetables, weekday plan, inspiration board, 21 days habit project, some tables to organize books and websites and monthly, weekly and exam plans.

Lo primero que se encuentra al abrir la agenda es una pequeña explicación sobre todas las partes que se pueden utilizar: planificador anual, horarios, planificadores diarios, ficha de inspiración, proyecto "21 días de hábito", tablas para organizar libros y sitios webs y organizadores mensuales, semanales y de exámenes.


Cute school planner


At the end of every month, there's a page to do kind of a self-assessment and in the weekly planner yo can put how many ours you slept, if you were happy during the day etc.

Al final de cada mes hay una página para hacer una especie de auto-evaluación, y al final de cada día en el organizador semanal, se puede apuntar las horas dormidas, el humor durante el día etc.



Agenda mensual y semanal bonita


The exam plan pages are really good with exam timetables, tables to keep track of the examination pages, exams goal and actual scores and a score graph. There are also some additional note-pages, and another one to write personal contact information.

Me encantan las páginas dedicadas a los exámenes. Tiene diferentes tablas (para apuntar horarios de exámenes, otra para tener organizado las páginas que comprende el examen y otras para apuntar las notas que se quieren conseguir y las que se consiguen y un gráfico para "dibujar" las notas). Las últimas páginas son para notas, y una final para apuntar información de contacto personal.



Cute exam planner
Exam planner || Planificador de exámenes


Isn't it lovely and handy? You can buy it here (with different colors available) for 22,50$.
Se puede comprar la agenda aquí a un precio de 17,35€.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.