What I bought/got in Seoul

11:50:00

Korean skincare haul
Korean skincare haul
First of all: sorry for the weird angle of the photo, but I just couldn't get a better one to fit it all. Also, the cotton pads' boxes are busted because I put them in the suitcase (also, I would have bought more because those were 1.000won each, but I didn't think they could fit in the suitcase).
Second: Samples etc are not included because I would need another table just for them.
Third: I bought some of the masks, others were samples (when buying) and some other samples they give just for going inside a store.

I was lucky enough to visit Seoul when the 50% off in every store was happening so...
I will put everything in alphabetical order:

Banila Co.

Clean It Zero - purity (for sensitive skin)

Etude House

Moistfull Aloe "set" - Soothing Cream and sample of Moistfull Aloe First Essence
My Beauty Tool - Oil Control Paper Pack
My Beauty Tool - Brush 140 Powder

Innisfree

Summer cushion kit in number 21: Includes long-wear cushion, and cushion primer.
Glossy Lip Laquer in color number 7 
Eco beauty tool - Cosmetic cotton pads number 1.0

It's Skin

Power 10 formula - VB effector

Nature Republic

Sun Block - Provance Calendula waterproof SPF 50+ PA+++ 
Set: Super Aqua Max Fresh Watery Cream (for oily skin) and Super Aqua Max Watery Essence
Mild Cotton Wipe

Skinfood

No.1 Original Black Sugar Perfect First Serum - special cotton pads for the serum included

Tony Moly

Backstage Gel Eyeliner - Color 01 Black
Shiny Foot Super Peeling Liquid

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.