What I bought/got in Seoul

11:50:00

Korean skincare haul
Korean skincare haul
First of all: sorry for the weird angle of the photo, but I just couldn't get a better one to fit it all. Also, the cotton pads' boxes are busted because I put them in the suitcase (also, I would have bought more because those were 1.000won each, but I didn't think they could fit in the suitcase).
Second: Samples etc are not included because I would need another table just for them.
Third: I bought some of the masks, others were samples (when buying) and some other samples they give just for going inside a store.

I was lucky enough to visit Seoul when the 50% off in every store was happening so...
I will put everything in alphabetical order:

Banila Co.

Clean It Zero - purity (for sensitive skin)

Etude House

Moistfull Aloe "set" - Soothing Cream and sample of Moistfull Aloe First Essence
My Beauty Tool - Oil Control Paper Pack
My Beauty Tool - Brush 140 Powder

Innisfree

Summer cushion kit in number 21: Includes long-wear cushion, and cushion primer.
Glossy Lip Laquer in color number 7 
Eco beauty tool - Cosmetic cotton pads number 1.0

It's Skin

Power 10 formula - VB effector

Nature Republic

Sun Block - Provance Calendula waterproof SPF 50+ PA+++ 
Set: Super Aqua Max Fresh Watery Cream (for oily skin) and Super Aqua Max Watery Essence
Mild Cotton Wipe

Skinfood

No.1 Original Black Sugar Perfect First Serum - special cotton pads for the serum included

Tony Moly

Backstage Gel Eyeliner - Color 01 Black
Shiny Foot Super Peeling Liquid

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.

Popular today

Cómo comprar a tiendas americanas: MyMallBox