NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack review

10:47:00

NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack review
NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack review
The NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack were one of those rare products that I bought because I like the packaging (it usually is a plus for me, not a reason). But their packaging was what attracted me to put them in my shopping cart, I thought it looks super cool being see-through and with the contrast of primary colors and the white drawings.

Las Texture Mask Pack de NO:HJ son uno de esos productos que compré porque me gustaba el diseño (normalmente es un plus, no una razón). Pero la verdad es que fue el packaging lo que me llamó la atención para ponerlas en el carrito de la compra, me pareció muy guay que el paquete en sí sea transparente y el contraste de los colores primarios con el blanco de los dibujos.
NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack review
NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack review
The brand website is completely in Korean however, they have available visible downloads that explain the different lines and with even the Korean retail prices. How cool is that? It's my first time seeing it and I think it's such a good idea to do.

La web de la marca está completamente en Coreano pero tienen una zona de descargas en diferentes idiomas, con PDFs explicativos de sus diferentes línea e incluso los precio originales de Corea. Me parece un detalle genial que nunca había visto, y es una manera de promocionarse.
NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack packaging
NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack packaging
I didn't notice enough difference between the NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack, the same way it happen to me with the Ultru I'm Sorry For My Skin masks, so I will not be doing individual reviews on them, but rather some thoughts I have about them.


La verdad es que no noté suficiente diferencias entre las diferentes Texture Mask Pack de NO:HJ, de la misma forma que me pasó con las I'm Sorry For My Skin de Ultru, así que no haré reseñas individuales, sino más bien unos apuntes generales.
NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack packaging
NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack packaging
The NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack are the ones under the "Texture" line. According to the brand, this line contains mud extract on its masks to clean pores from the inside and control sebum balance, as well as removing external pollutants by absorbing them. They also claim that these masks control skin trouble (pimples), pores, and give moisture to the skin. All of the masks contain 25ml of product.

Las Texture Mask Pack de NO:HJ están bajo la línea "Texture". Según la marca, ésta línea contiene extracto de barro en las mascarillas para limpiar los poros desde el interior y controlar la secreción de sebo, así como eliminar agentes contaminantes absorbiéndolos. También dicen que controlan los problemas de la piel (los granos vaya), los poros y que aportan hidratación a la piel. Todas las mascarillas contienen 25ml de producto.
NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack product
NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack product
Even if all the masks have similar ingredients, I was very surprised to read that the "main ingredient" is in all of them on the 4th place, making it relevant.

Aunque todas las mascarillas tienen ingredientes similares, me sorprendió ver el "ingrediente principal" en todas ellas en el 4º lugar, de forma que de verdad hace algo.
NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack
NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack
All of these NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack are "ecological tencel masks". It was my first time hearing about tencel, so if you're like me, it's not a kind of cotton, but a much ecological fiber (the most environmental-friendly cellulosic fiber up to date) that is made only with the wood pulp of certain eucalyptus trees. I learned about here (it's in Spanish).

Las mascarillas Texture Mask Pack de NO:HJ son del tipo "mascarilla ecológica de tencel". Era la primera vez que oía hablar sobre el tencel, así que en caso de que estéis como yo, resulta que no es algodón, si no una fibra mucho más ecológica (la fibra celulósica más respetuosa con el medio ambiente hasta la fecha) que se realiza sólo con la pulpa de madera de ciertos árboles de eucalipto. Me informé sobre ello aquí.
NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack essence
NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack essence
Therefore they feel a little bit, when they are soaked din essence, like a hybrid between regular cotton masks and bio cellulose masks like the Leaders Superfood or Innisfree Coconut masks. They are also a little bit difficult to unfold, not because of something bad, but because they are folded very tightly and have a lot of essence (and it's very well scattered, no area of the mask has more essence than another one), so they kind of escape from the hands while you're trying to unfold them.

Por lo tanto la verdad es que yo las noté cuando estaban húmedas como un híbrido entre mascarillas normales de algodón y las de bio celulosa como las Superfood de Leaders o las mascarillas de Coco de Innisfree. Son un poco difíciles de desdoblar, no por nada negativo en sí, sino porque están muy bien dobladas y tienen tanta esencia (y está bien repartida por la mascarilla, no hay ninguna zona con menos esencia que otra), que parece que se te escurren de las manos mientras tratas de desdoblarlas.
NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack material
NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack material
The fit to my face was nice, except for the chin area (as always). I hate the "eye flaps", but the mask itself adheres very very nicely to the skin and separates when it begins to dry.

Se adaptan a mi cara bastante bien, un poco peor en la barbilla (como siempre). Odio que tengan las "aletas de los ojos", pero la mascarilla en sí se adhiere muy bien a la piel y se separa poco a poco cuando se empieza a secar.
NO:HJ Lustre Texture Cucumber Mask review
NO:HJ Lustre Texture Cucumber Mask review
The NO:HJ Lustre Texture Cucumber Mask is the one that is supposed to give shine and brightness to the skin, but I didn't notice much. Honestly this was, out of the four, the one I noticed to give me the least "before and after mask difference". I didn't notice any noticeable changes, other than my skin feeling slightly more hydrated. This one smelled like cream for babies.

La Lustre Texture Cucumber Mask de NO:HJ, de pepino, es la que se supone que aporta brillo e ilumina la piel, pero no noté demasiado. Sinceramente ésta fue, de las cuatro, con la que menos diferencia noté antes y después de usar la mascarilla. No noté ningún cambio significativo, aparte de que la piel estaba algo más hidratada. Ésta olía como crema hidratante para bebés.
NO:HJ Anti Pore Texture Green Tea Mask review
NO:HJ Anti Pore Texture Green Tea Mask review
One of my favorites was the NO:HJ Anti Pore Texture Green Tea Mask, the one for "plumping" the skin. It had an almost unnoticeable smell, it was very refreshing to wear it and after I took it off I noticed my face more calm and with less redness. I wouldn't mind to try it again.

Una de mis favoritas fue la Anti Pore Texture Green Tea Mask de NO:HJ, la encargada de "engordar" la piel (es una expresión en inglés para referirse a que la piel está más "llena"). El olor era casi imperceptible, muy refrescante al tenerla puesta y después notaba la piel más calmada y con menos rojeces. No me importaría volver a comprarla.
NO:HJ Moisture Texture Aloe Mask review
NO:HJ Moisture Texture Aloe Mask review
The NO:HJ Moisture Texture Aloe Mask is supposed to be the more moisturizing one, and while it was moisturizing, it wasn't enough for me. Even if I have oily skin, I use good moisturizing masks after using green clay to re-hydrate the skin, and this wasn't enough. I think there are better moisturizing masks for less money than this one.

La Moisture Texture Aloe Mask de NO:HJ es supuestamente la que es más hidratante, y a pesar de serlo, no me pareció suficiente. Aunque tengo la piel grasa, uso mascarillas que hidraten bastante después de usar mi mascarilla de arcilla verde para re-hidratar la piel, y de verdad que se quedó corta. Creo que hay mejores mascarillas hidratantes que ésta por menos precio.
NO:HJ Calming Texture Tea Tree Mask review
NO:HJ Calming Texture Tea Tree Mask review
The NO:HJ Calming Texture Tea Tree Mask is the one to "cleanse" the skin. It surprised me that it doesn't smell like tea tree at all, which can be a very overwhelming smell. It smells similar to the green tea one, and it was very comfortable and refreshing to have on. I liked it and would repurchase to see if it does something on active acne.

La Calming Texture Tea Tree Mask de NO:HJ es la de "limpiar" la piel. Me sorprendió que no huela como árbol de té para nada, que puede ser un olor muy fuerte. Huele parecida a la de té verde, y como ésa, fue muy refrescante y cómoda de usar. Me gustó y la volvería a comprar por ver cómo actúa con acné activo.
NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack review

The NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack were good masks to use, but nothing spectacular. I would repurchase those two (Green Tea and Tea Tree) if I see them on sale, but I don't think I would go out of my way to get them again. But after seeing how many different masks the brand offers (and reading through their PDF explaining each one), I totally want to try different ones from them.

The NO:HJ Texture Mask Pack are the second most inexpensive sheet masks from the brand, retailing at 1,500 won which I think it's pretty affordable. I paid quite some more because obviously online everything is more expensive, what can we do. I bought them here.


La Texture Mask Pack de NO:HJ fueron buenas mascarillas de usar, pero nada espectacular. Volvería a comprar ésas dos (la de Té Verde y Árbol de Té) si las viera rebajadas, pero tampoco removería cielo y tierra por ellas. Pero después de ver todas las mascarillas diferentes que tiene la marca (y habiendo leído sobre ellas en el PDF que os comentaba antes), sí que quiero probar más de ellos.

Las Texture Mask Pack de NO:HJ son las segundas mascarillas más baratas de la marca, con un precio original de 1,500 won que considero asequible. Pagué algo más porque las compré online y todo es obviamente más caro, pero qué le vamos a hacer. Las compré aquí.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.