Korean night time skincare routine (update)

14:55:00

korean night time skincare routine
korean night time skincare routine || rutina facial coreana de noche

2016 update: Click here to see my lastest published routine!
Actualización 2016: Click aquí para ver mi última rutina publicada!

Sorry to disappoint about the lack of serums and a hundred steps that a lot of people seem to be a fan of (even if I don't really see how putting EVERYTHING in your skin actually works...) but I started trying about 2 weeks ago adapalene and I don't want anything interfering with it! I'm planing of telling my experience with it when I hit the 3 months goal.
I guess this goes without saying but just in case: this is my base routine. One day a week I exfoliate and use KIEHL'S Rare Earth deep pore cleansing mask, other day I use a green clay mask, other days sheets masks...)

Siento decepcionaros y no tener una foto con cientos de cremas como tienen mucha gente (aunque la verdad no veo cómo echarte todas las cremas que tienes por casa de una va a hacer realmente algo en tu piel...) pero hace como dos semanas que empecé a utilizar adapaleno y no quiero nada interfiriendo con ello! Cuando llegue a los 3 meses utilizándolo hablaré de mi experiencia.
Por si acaso, aclaro una cosa: esta es mi rutina base. Un día a la semana exfolio la piel y utilizo la mascarilla de KIEHL'S rare earth deep pore cleansing masque, otro día a la semana me hago una mascarilla de arcilla verde, otros días utilizo mascarilla "de papel"...


Cleanser limpiador: MISSHA Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam (limpiador en espuma). Review here

Toner / tónico: RITUALS Ultra Calming Facial Toner. Review here/aquí.

Eye Cream / crema de ojosORIGINS GinZing

Adapalene/retinoid cream / Crema con adapaleno/crema retinoideDIFFERINE 0.1% gel

Cream / cremaETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Aloe Cream.  Review coming / pendiente de review.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.