Lazy Sunday?

11:58:00

I took this photo from tumblr, it has been reposted so many times that I couldn't find the original.
Lazy Sunday? Me too! I'll be one the computer writing new posts and editing photos for upcoming ones (or reading because I seriously need to catch up) so I'm going to be with my phone by my side.

Add me on instagram if you're bored! I get so many visits here (you've outdone yourself this month btw :D ) but none of you comment, it makes me feel a little bit sad, honestly. I don't bite! I started uploading daily on instagram on August-September (because I finally had time for it) so feel free to add me and talk to me ^^

Instagram

¿Domingo lento, aburrido? Ya, el mío también. Estaré en el ordenador escribiendo nuevas entradas y editando fotos para las mismas (y leyendo, porque de verdad que necesito ponerme al día) así que voy a estar todo el día con el móvil a mano ¡Agregadme a instagram si os aburrís! Tengo muchísimas visitas aquí (este mes os habéis lucido, por cierto :D ) pero ninguno me comentáis, lo que me hace sentirme un poco "paranoica", la verdad. ¡No muerdo! Empecé a actualizar instagram prácticamente a diario en Agosto-Septiembre (porque por fin tenía tiempo) así que agregadme ahí y sentios libres de habladme ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.