This month's favorites: June 2017 || Favoritos del mes: junio de 2017

11:18:00

This month's favorites: June 2017 || Favoritos del mes: junio de 2017
This month's favorites: June 2017 || Favoritos del mes: junio de 2017
I'm gonna be honest with all of you: blogging gets tiring. Well, more than tiring, boring. It's not that I get bored of writing, which I like, or of products, which I love, but I like doing reviews in a very structured and I guess serious kind of way, because for me taking care of your skin and talking about products that brands have invested in is serious, but it can become tedious.

That's why the two, almost three months I was in Seoul I barely uploaded here or in instagram. I haven't been consistently blogging for long, even if I had this for a couple of years, but while taking that mini break I figured I could post more relaxing entries, one of those being "fixed". Back at home now, taking a shower (where you know important decisions are made) and looking at my Innisfree shampoo I realized I read nobody talking about it... and that's how I got the idea of making these monthly favorite posts. Not like it's anything groundbreaking, but I haven't done it yet! Click on the photos to see them enlarged, they are only reduced in size to fit the style of the entry!


Voy a ser sincera con: escribir en un blog te cansa. Bueno, más que cansar, te aburre. No es que me aburra de escribir, que me encanta, o de los productos, que obviamente no dejo de usar, pero me gusta hacer las entradas sobre productos en una forma estructurada y digamos seria, porque para mí cuidar tu propia piel y hablar sobre productos en los que las compañías han invertido es serio, pero puede volver tedioso.

Por eso los casi tres meses que estuve en Seúl apenas subí entradas aquí o a instagram. No llevo mucho tiempo "bloggeando" con una rutina, aunque empecé éste blog haste un par de años ya, pero cuando me tomé un mini-descanso pensé que podría hacer entradas más relajadas, alguna de ellas siendo "fija". De vuelta en casa y dándome una ducha (donde todo el mundo sabe que se toman las decisiones importantes) y mirando mi bote de champú de Innisfree me di cuenta que no había leído a nadie sobre ello... y es así como di con la idea de hacer éstas entradas de favoritos del mes. No es que sea nada innovador, ¡pero yo todavía no lo he hecho! Las fotos sólo están reducidas en tamaño para el diseño de la entrada, si hacéis click en ellas las podréis ver a tamaño real.

Innisfree Repairing Shampoo
I bought the Innisfree Repairing Shampoo for damaged hair back in Seoul at half its price in the big sale they had (where I also bought these masks at half price). 10,000 won for a 330ml seems quite a lot to me, but not 5,000 won so of course I bought it! That and that I run out of shampoo a week before leaving South Korea but sshh.

I love the smell that is part of flowery part regular shampoo, you know, the chemically smell that a lot of shampoos seem to have and that I personally love. It's a very fresh, refreshing and light scent, I looove it. I also love the packaging and how easy it makes foam on the hair while feeling it's cleaning; but what I like the most of it is how great my hair looks. I have very fine, long and straight hair, so even if I have a lot of it, it doesn't look like it. This shampoo leaves my hair, even in the scalp, shiny and loose, an not "compacted" like a lot of shampoos do. The first time I noticed it back in Spain I actually got my hair dirty because of how much I touched it through the day oooops. In case you can't see it on the second photo, it contains Jeju soybean complex, Jeju camellia fermented oil and 3 plant oil complex.



Will I buy this online? Probably no because it will be overpriced. But, will I buy it again if I have the chance? Absolutely!

Innisfree Repairing Shampoo
Compré el Repairing Shampoo for damaged hair (champú reparador para pelo dañado) de Innisfree en Seúl cuando estaba a mitad de precio (también aproveché entonces para comprar éstas mascarillas). 10.000 won por 330ml me parece excesivo, pero no 5.000 won así que por supuesto que lo compré. Eso y que me quedé sin champú una semana antes de tener que irme de Corea pero ssh.

Adoro el olor que es parte floral parte champú normal, ése olor químico que parece que la mayoría de champús comparten y que personalmente me encanta. Es un olor muy fresco, refrescante y suave, y de verdad que me encaaaanta. También me encanta el bote y lo fácil que hace espuma en el pelo mientras sientes que está limpiando; pero lo que más me gusta es lo fantástico que deja mi pelo. Tengo un pelo muy fino, largo y liso/lacio, así que aunque tengo mucho, no lo parece. Éste champú consigue dejar mi pelo, incluso en el cuero cabelludo, suelto y brillante, y para nada apelmazado como hacen muchos otros champús. La primera vez que me di cuenta en España me ensucié el pelo en un día porque no dejaba de tocármelo oooops. Por si no lo podéis ver en la segunda foto contiene complejo de haba de soja de Jeju, aceite fermentado de camelia de Jeju y complejo de aceite de 3 plantas.

¿Voy a comprar esto online? Probablemente no porque va a ser más caro. Pero, ¿lo compraría otra vez si tuviera la oportunidad? ¡Sin duda!


SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
It has only been a couple of weeks since I started using the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence but is it weird that I can feel how much it costs every time I apply it? I didn't pay for the 100€+ this costs, I got it send it to me by strawberry.net, but it still feels very luxurious. I apply it after cleansing and before toning, with bare hands an controlling the amount because it's just 75ml of very expensive essence. I will make a full review but for now, I'm kind of hoping this doesn't work for me because I don't wanna cry over the price...
Although there's a new Tony Moly product that is supposedly its dupe... Yes, I'll try that in the future and come back at you.

Sólo han pasando un par de semanas desde que empecé a usar el Facial Treatment Essence de SK-II pero, ¿es raro que pueda sentir cuánto cuesta cada vez que me lo doy? No pagué por los más de 100€ que cuesta éste bote, porque me lo enviaron de strawberry.net, pero la sensación es de lujo. Me lo aplico después de limpiarme la cara, antes del tónico, con las manos limpias y controlando la cantidad porque el bote es 75ml de esencia muy cara. Haré una entrada sobre ello pero, de momento, casi que espero no notar ningún cambio porque no quiero llorar por el precio...
Aunque también os digo que Tony Moly ha sacado un producto que se supone que es lo mismo... Y sí, lo probaré y os comentaré.


I couldn't talk about favorites for this month and not include my absolute favorite lip products for the last two months, the Peripera Inks. I have, from left to right, Peripera Airy Ink Velvet in Beautiful Coral Pink, Peripera Ink Velvet in Wow Pink and Peripera Ink Moist in Bang Rose. My favorite texture is the Airy Ink Velvet, it's a little bit more like a mousse, and slightly reminds me to the NYX Lip Lingeries when applied (I described it here) but a lot more light weighted. As for color I couldn't chose, and I only plan on expanding this little collection (no to those terrible orange colors they have tho).

Peripera Ink
The Peripera Inks are by far the best "stay on" product I've ever tried, I applied this to go eat 삼겹살 (samgyeopsal, Korean barbecue) and I knew they wouldn't move. The Airy Ink velvet and Ink Velvet dry matte and the Ink Moist, as the name suggest, never really dries down and gives a very flattering look to the lips (it still stains the lips, so it doesn't really move).


No podía hablar de favoritos de éste mes y no incluir mis productos de labios favoritos de los dos últimos meses, los Ink de Peripera. Tengo de izquierda a derecha, Peripera Airy Ink Velvet en Beautiful Coral Pink, Peripera Ink Velvet en Wow Pink y Peripera Ink Moist en Bang Rose. Mi textura favorita es la del Airy Ink Velvet, que es un poco como una mousse, y que me recuerda ligeramente a los NYX Lip Linger nada más aplicarlos (que describí aquí) pero mucho más ligero. Sobre colores no puedo decidirme por ninguno y planeo en aumentar la colección (pero sin esos naranjas terribles que tienen).

Los Ink de Peripera son, de lejos, los mejores productos que "se quedan" en los labios, me pintaba con ellas para ir a comer 삼겹살 (samgyeopsal, barbacoa coreana) y sabía que no se iban a mover. Los Airy Ink Velvet y Ink Velvet se quedan mates una vez secos, y el Ink Moist, como el nombre sugiere, no termina de secarse, quedando brillante y dando un aspecto muy favorecedor (aún así tinta los labios y no se mueve de ellos).

And last but not least, the book Todo Esto Te Daré (I will give you all of this) by Dolores Redondo. Look, I used to read a lot, but like a lot: a book every week was reading little to me. Then I started University and didn't have time for it (no, I couldn't make time) so I only got back to reading on summers. Mom likes to buy every year the winner and runner up of this book official competition in Spain, Premio Planeta, and this book was the winner for the year 2016.

Dolores Redondo todo esto te daré
The book is about Manuel, a former history teacher and successful novel writer, and how his life changes when he gets notified of his husband's death. Investigating about it, he starts to realize that he was actually married to a stranger, starting from discovering that his husband who worked in a marketing company that he started, was actually from a very respected noblemen family from Galicia, a Spanish region. The writing style is quick without being simplistic, so it's a very interesting and quick to read story.

Y por último pero no menos importante, el libro Todo Esto Te Daré de Dolores Redondo. A ver, yo es que solía leer mucho, nivel devorar libros: un libro a la semana me parecía hasta poco. Pero luego empecé la universidad y no tenía tiempo para ello (y no, tampoco podía hacer tiempo) así que sólo volvía a leer en verano. A mi madre le gusta comprar todos los años el ganador y finalista de una competición de libros que hay en España, Premio Planeta, y éste fue el ganador del año 2016.

El libro es sobre Manuel, un ex-profesor de historia que ahora es escritor de éxito, y de cómo su vida cambia cuando es notificado de la muerte de su marido. Investigando sobre ello empieza a darse cuenta que en realidad estaba casado con un extraño, empezando por descubrir que su marido, que trabjaba en una empresa de márketing que él mismo había creado, era en realidad miembro de una familia muy importante de nobles de Galicia, una región de España. La forma de escritura de la historia es rápida pero no por ello simple, así que es una historia muy interesante y rápida de leer.


Okay so that was it! It was difficult to narrow to 4 products but I didn't want to ramble on and on... although I kind of did it...
¡Y eso es todo! Ha sido un poco difícil reducirlo a 4 productos pero no quería enrollarme... aunque creo que lo he hecho...

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.