Nails of the month: Formula X Outrageous swatches and review

12:12:00

Nails of the month: Formula X Outrageous swatches and review
Nails of the month: Formula X Outrageous swatches and review
I never got into the hype around Formula X, because I only allow myself to pay 15€ for nail polishes I know are deserving of it (so I think like, 2 in my entire collection). Last year Formula X got pulled from Sephora and I guess the company shut down because they also stopped updating their instagram and website. They were on sale in Sephora and that's when I took the chance and bought the Paint Party kit, a nail cleanser + base + top coat kit and two colors, one of those being this, Outrageous (in case you're wondering this was 7€).


Nunca logré hacerme compradora de Formula X, más que nada porque sólo me permito gastar 15€ en esmaltes que de verdad sienta que lo merezcan (así que 2 más o menos en mi colección). El año pasado Formula X dejó de trabajar con Sephora y supongo que la empresa ha cerrado también porque hace tiempo que no actualizan la web o el instagram. Así que estaban en Sephora de rebajas cuando aproveché para comprar el kit Paint Party, un kit de limpiador + base + brillo y dos colores a tamaño completo, uno de ellos siendo éste, Outrageous (que me costó 7€, por cierto).

Straight to the point:

  • Base: Formula X
  • Color: Formula X Outrageous. Two coats, it's opaque even with one, but always looks better with a second one.
  • Top Coat: Formula x.


      Al grano:

      • Base: Formula X.
      • Color: Formula X Outrageous. Dos capas, es opaco incluso con sólo una capa, pero siempre queda mejor con dos.
      • Top Coat: Formula X.

      I usually don't like violets on me, they make my skin look weird, but I think they really nailed this color, it's like that violet we used to have in color crayons when we were little. Really easy to apply, great consistency, doesn't chip for days. Love it.


      Normalmente no me gusta cómo me quedan los violetas, hacen que mi piel parezca de un color raro, pero creo que lo clavaron con éste, me recuerda al violeta de las Plastidecor que teníamos de pequeños. Muy fácil de aplicar, consistencia genial, no se casca durante días. Me encanta.
      Nails of the month: Formula X Outrageous swatches and review
      Nails of the month: Formula X Outrageous swatches and review

      You Might Also Like

      0 comentarios

      Disclaimer

      Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

      Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

      For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.