Christmas day makeup look || Maquillaje para Navidad

18:52:00

christmas makeup look nude lips
christmas makeup look


I was doing my makeup for an upcoming post (Favorite fall/winter lipsticks) but realized I couldn't go to have lunch with my grandparents with bold lips sooo... I used it as an excuse to try this new lip product :)
Also- I started filling my brows! I'm amazed at the difference, I never thought I needed it and I don't plan on leaving the house again without having them done.

Me estaba maquillando para una entrada que no sé cuándo publicaré (Pintalabios favoritos para otoño/invierno) pero me he dado cuenta que no podía ir a comer con mis abuelos en Navidades con los labios oscuros, así que lo he utilizado como excusa para probar este "gloss" nuevo.
Por cierto, he empezado a hacerme las cejas! Nunca pensé que lo necesitaba y a partir de ahora me voy a pensar mucho salir a la calle sin tenerlas hechas. Menuda diferencia.

On my face

  • Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
  • Make Up Forever  Full Cover waterproof concealer #4- Flesh.
  • Benefit Erase Paste concelear Nº2-medium. For undereye area.
  • Make Up Forever HD foundation N115.
  • Skin 79 Scandal BB compact for T zone and undereyes area.
  • For contouring (heavy): Sleek MakeUp Face Contour kit - light.
  • A very old Sephora double use palette with pink and purple shades for kinda giving a little color to the under cheeks.
  • Sephora Long Lasting Brow Pencil #3 - Deep.

On my eyes


  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer.
  • Sleek MakeUp Vintage Romance: Propose in Prague, Lust in LA.
  • Sleek MakeUp Ultra Matts V2: Pillow talk, Paper bag Fern.
  • Too Faced Pretty Rebel: Charming.
  • L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim.
  • Astor Play it Big lash extension mascara.
  • Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12hr wear (waterproof) #01- Black lace matte (only on the upper waterline).

On my lips


  • Rimmel London Apocalips lip velvet - Apollo.

Christmas Look with Rimmel apocalips Apollo
Christmas Look with Rimmel apocalips Apollo

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.