Christmas day makeup look || Maquillaje para Navidad

18:52:00

christmas makeup look nude lips
christmas makeup look


I was doing my makeup for an upcoming post (Favorite fall/winter lipsticks) but realized I couldn't go to have lunch with my grandparents with bold lips sooo... I used it as an excuse to try this new lip product :)
Also- I started filling my brows! I'm amazed at the difference, I never thought I needed it and I don't plan on leaving the house again without having them done.

Me estaba maquillando para una entrada que no sé cuándo publicaré (Pintalabios favoritos para otoño/invierno) pero me he dado cuenta que no podía ir a comer con mis abuelos en Navidades con los labios oscuros, así que lo he utilizado como excusa para probar este "gloss" nuevo.
Por cierto, he empezado a hacerme las cejas! Nunca pensé que lo necesitaba y a partir de ahora me voy a pensar mucho salir a la calle sin tenerlas hechas. Menuda diferencia.

On my face

  • Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
  • Make Up Forever  Full Cover waterproof concealer #4- Flesh.
  • Benefit Erase Paste concelear Nº2-medium. For undereye area.
  • Make Up Forever HD foundation N115.
  • Skin 79 Scandal BB compact for T zone and undereyes area.
  • For contouring (heavy): Sleek MakeUp Face Contour kit - light.
  • A very old Sephora double use palette with pink and purple shades for kinda giving a little color to the under cheeks.
  • Sephora Long Lasting Brow Pencil #3 - Deep.

On my eyes


  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer.
  • Sleek MakeUp Vintage Romance: Propose in Prague, Lust in LA.
  • Sleek MakeUp Ultra Matts V2: Pillow talk, Paper bag Fern.
  • Too Faced Pretty Rebel: Charming.
  • L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim.
  • Astor Play it Big lash extension mascara.
  • Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12hr wear (waterproof) #01- Black lace matte (only on the upper waterline).

On my lips


  • Rimmel London Apocalips lip velvet - Apollo.

Christmas Look with Rimmel apocalips Apollo
Christmas Look with Rimmel apocalips Apollo

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.

Popular today

Cómo comprar a tiendas americanas: MyMallBox