Make up look: winter daytime

11:26:00

Pink tones winter makeup



During winter, when I do my makeup on daytime I only have 2 "go to looks": the bold don't even look at me, and the -let's say- sweet I blush too much. This one is the later because I was dying to try The Balm's Frat Boy blush and Innisfree's creammellow lipstick.

On my face

  • Make Up Forever  Full Cover waterproof concealer #4- Flesh.
  • Benefit Erase Paste concelear Nº2-medium. For undereye area.
  • Make Up Forever HD foundation N115.
  • Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder.
  • For contouring (lightly): Sleek MakeUp Face Contour kit - light; but for higlighter I used The Balm Mary Lou Manizer.
  • The Balm Frat Boy. 
  • Sephora Long Lasting Brow Pencil #3 - Deep.

On my eyes

  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer.
  • Sleek MakeUp Vintage Romance: Honeymoon in Hollywood, Meet in Madrid..
  • Too Faced Pretty Rebel: Charming, Gangsta, Dainty.
  • L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim.
  • Astor Play it Big lash extension mascara.
  • Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12hr wear (waterproof) #01- Black lace matte (only on the upper waterline).

On my lips


  • Innisfree Creammellow lipstick in shade # 6.

Pink tones makeup
love love how subtly Frat Boy is, yet you know there's something there. And it's totally build-able


Pink tones makeup


Click on the pictures to see them in bigger size!

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.