Make up look: winter daytime

11:26:00

Pink tones winter makeup



During winter, when I do my makeup on daytime I only have 2 "go to looks": the bold don't even look at me, and the -let's say- sweet I blush too much. This one is the later because I was dying to try The Balm's Frat Boy blush and Innisfree's creammellow lipstick.

On my face

  • Make Up Forever  Full Cover waterproof concealer #4- Flesh.
  • Benefit Erase Paste concelear Nº2-medium. For undereye area.
  • Make Up Forever HD foundation N115.
  • Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder.
  • For contouring (lightly): Sleek MakeUp Face Contour kit - light; but for higlighter I used The Balm Mary Lou Manizer.
  • The Balm Frat Boy. 
  • Sephora Long Lasting Brow Pencil #3 - Deep.

On my eyes

  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer.
  • Sleek MakeUp Vintage Romance: Honeymoon in Hollywood, Meet in Madrid..
  • Too Faced Pretty Rebel: Charming, Gangsta, Dainty.
  • L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim.
  • Astor Play it Big lash extension mascara.
  • Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12hr wear (waterproof) #01- Black lace matte (only on the upper waterline).

On my lips


  • Innisfree Creammellow lipstick in shade # 6.

Pink tones makeup
love love how subtly Frat Boy is, yet you know there's something there. And it's totally build-able


Pink tones makeup


Click on the pictures to see them in bigger size!

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.

Popular today

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence review