My full night time korean skincare routine

13:44:00

Full night time korean skincare routine
Full night time korean skincare routine
December 2016 update: latest published night time during winter skincare routine here.
Actualización diciembre 2016: la última rutina de noche publicada, de invierno, aquí.



If the first entry of the year 2016 was my complete morning skincare routine (here), it was just normal that the second one is my complete night time skincare routine. Behold, this is looooooooong (you’ve been warned).The base is always the same, and pretty similar to the ones I've always showed you, but everyday I have a different “add on”. While explaining each product, I will also say on which day of the week I apply it. At first I had a time table to remind myself which product to use on the different days, but now I’m so used to it that I don’t need it. It’s just pure routine for me. I will be copy-paste-ing from the morning routine entry every explanation that repeats because I obviously have the same opinion on those ones.

  1.  Etude House Real Art Moisture Cleansing Oil. If I have applied makeup that day, I always do a double cleanse to remove every little inch of dirt of my skin. I started using cleansing oils two years ago now (2014) and I was so excited to try this one because a lot of Korean “beauty gurus” recommended it but… I’m so disappointed by it. Don’t expect a review because I would just be nagging about it.
  2. Shiseido Pureness foaming cleansing fluid. Liquid and with a pearl-like color when just out of the tube, after working it on the skin it will become a white foam. I plan on doing a review on it when it’s almost finished. A big “eh” is that it has a high pH, and even if I read that it doesn’t matter if you have a good pH balancing toner, it does dry my skin more than I like it to.
  3. Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry mask wash off. This scrub has been my salvation because the one I was using before started to be too harsh on my skin. I’m going to upload a review veeery soon because it’s too good. I use it on Wednesdays and Sundays. Edit: entry here
  4. Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque. A great white-clay based masque, I use it every Wednesday in the t-zone. I already did an entry on it last year here.
  5. Green Clay Mask. I buy powered green clay in herbalists and then mix it myself with water. Green Clay is great for oily skins because it regulates sebum- one of it’s properties is that it absorbs excess oil from the skin. I use it every Sunday.
  6. Skinfood Golden Caviar Toner. I first tried this one with some samples (that lasted me for two weeks) they gave me in store when I went to Seoul. Review coming. Update: done!
  7. Innisfree Eco Science eye cream. New eye cream I’m trying and so far I’m loving it. I’m planning on a review soon. Update: click here to read the entry!
  8. It’s Skin Power 10 formula VB Effector. This was a present from one of my friends in Korea. You’ve probably read about these Power 10 essences even if you haven’t used any of them. The ones for sebum regulation are this one and the dark blue one. This green one has B6 on it, but Alcohol Denat it’s also its second ingredient, which is disappointing to say the least.
  9. Galderma Epiduo. Some months ago I started using almost daily Differine (adapalene basically, but a commercial name), because I read that it was great for the skin- I used way past the “see results” 3 months, I was even writing an experience entry but I just deleted it because it broke my skin. It didn’t even break it in a way that was described it used to, like “first it breaks out, then it becomes amazing” it was plain breaking out and adding hyperpigmentation. Anyway, I’ve been using Epiduo which has 1mg (0,1%) of adapalene  and 25mg (2,5%) of benzoyl peroxide and for months (and years, but not consistently) I haven’t tried anything better for my hyperpigmentation and acne marks. I don’t have acne scars, thankfully, so I don’t know how it works with that but I’ve read that it’s also good for it. I wrote a little bit about it here.
  10. Etude House Aloe Moistfull Soothing Cream. I already did a review about it here and nothing more to add on it, just that I have to use a little bit more product than I would like to.
  11. Nature Republic Honey & Herb Sleeping Pack. I tried a lot of sleeping packs samples, and was very tented to buy the Laneige X one in Seoul. I figured it out that when trying a new products I shouldn’t start with the “big boys” so I ended up asking my father to buy this one for me. Prize-quality correlation is great, and even if I don’t like honey I love how it smells. Planning on doing a review very soon. Edit: click here to read it!
  12. Mask sheets. Since I already use clay masks twice a week, I only use mask sheets once a week, usually on Fridays. Depending on how my skin is behaving I use different ones: hydrating, sebum control, trouble (fyi- every time you read trouble in a Korean skincare product they are referring to acne) care etc. I bought (and got for free) a bunch of them when I went to Seoul, and then I also made my father bought more- it's not worth it to buy them online when for example, the regular ones of Innisfree are 950won (about 0,80€) and I’ve seen them online even for 3€.




La primera entrada que publiqué éste año fue la de la rutina complete de mañana (aquí), así que es más que lógico que la segunda sea la de la noche. Os aviso: esta es laaaaaarga, muy larga.
La “base” de mis rutina diaria nocturna es siempre la misma, y más o menos la que ya os he enseñado en las otras entradas, simplemente que algunos días tengo un “plus” diferente. Mientras explico cada producto, diré también en qué días los utilizo para que os hagáis una idea. Al principio tenía una tabla hecha para acordarme de qué productos utilizar cuándo, pero ahora ya me lo sé de memoria. Es lo que tienen las rutinas.
Obviamente, se repiten algunos productos de la rutina diurna, así que como mi opinión es la misma, copio y pego en esos lo que ya puse en la otra entrada.

  1. Etude House Real Art Moisture Oil. Empecé a utilizar aceites desmaquillantes hace ya dos años (2014), desde que empecé a hacer la doble limpieza para eliminar cada milímetro de suciedad de la piel siempre que me maquillara. Muchas “bloggers” o “Vloggers” coreanas recomiendan éste limpiador, así que me hacía bastante ilusión probarlo… pero menuda decepción. No quiero hacer una entrada para éste porque sería hasta demasiado negativa.
  2. Shiseido Pureness foaming cleansing fluid. Es líquido y de color perla cuando sale del tubo, después de trabajarlo en la piel es totalmente blanco y espumoso. Pretendo hacer una entrada sobre él cuando esté casi terminado; adelanto que un gran “pero” es el alto pH que tiene. He leído, y hasta probar éste yo también lo he pensado, que da igual el pH del limpiador con tal de que el tónico sea un buen regulador de ello, sin embargo éste limpiador me reseca la cara mucho más de lo que me gustaría.
  3. Skinfood Black Sugar Srawberry mask wash off. Después e que el exfoliante que solía utilizar empezara a rascarme literalmente la cara, éste ha sido mi salvación. Voy a publicar dentro de poco la entrada en la que hablaré sobre ello, así que sólo adelanto que me encaaanta. Lo utilizo Miércoles y Domingos. Edit: entrada sobre ello aquí
  4. Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque. Una mascarilla que tiene como base la arcilla blanca, la utilizo cada semana los miércoles, desde que me la compré en la zona T. Ya hablé de ella aquí.
  5. Mascarilla de arcilla verde. Compro la arcilla verde en polvo y luego la mezclo yo con agua para hacer las mascarillas. La arcilla verde es buenísima para las pieles grasas porque una de sus propiedades permite que absorba el exceso de sebo (o grasa). La uso todos los domingos.
  6. Skinfood Golden Caviar toner. La primera vez que probé éste tónico fue con muestras que me dieron en Seúl (que por cierto, me duraron más de dos semanas). Esperad a la entrada sobre él. Update: click aquí
  7. Innisfree Eco Science eye cream. Nueva crema de ojos que estoy probando y, de momento, me está encantando. Estoy pensando en hacer una entrada sobre ello no dentro de mucho. Update: publicada aquí!
  8. It’s Skin Power 10 formula VB effector. Éste fue un regalo de una de mis amigas en Seúl. Si os interesa el mundo de las marcas de cosmética coreanas seguro que habéis leído sobre las esencias de Power 10 formula, cada una para tratar un problema diferente de la piel. Para tratar las pieles con tendencia acnéica tienen dos, éste verde y uno azul oscuro. Éste tiene vitamina B6 supuestamente, pero Alcohol Denat (etanol) es el segundo ingrediente, algo decepcionante por decirlo suavemente.
  9. Galderma Epiduo. Hace meses empecé a utilizar Differine a diario (lo tenía desde hace años pero lo utilizaba esporádicamente) porque leí las supuestas propiedades geniales del adapaleno. Estuve más de tres meses utilizando prácticamente a diario y nunca pasé de la fase en la que te saca “todo la malo” a la superficie, me quedé ahí atascada sin ver los resultados espectaculares que tanto he leído. Lo que mejor me va con mucha diferencia es éste Epiduo, que contiene 1mg (0,1%) de adapaleno y 25mg (2,5%) de peróxido de benzoilo. Es genial para eliminar la hiper pigmentación y las rojeces producidas por el acné. Supuestamente también es muy buena para el eliminar las cicatrices del acné, pero como he tenido la suerte de no tener, no lo sé. Hablé de esto aquí.
  10. Etude House Aloe Moistfull Soothign Cream. Ya hablé sobre ella en ésta entrada y no tengo nada más que añadir, salvo que quizás no es una crema que “cunda”.
  11. Nature Republic Honey & Herbs Sleeping Pack. He utilizado muchas muestras de “sleeping packs”, y cuando estuve en Seúl estuve muy tentada a comprarme la de Laneige X, pero al final pensé que no hay emoción en probar nuevas cremas con los productos más famosos, así que terminé pidiendo a mi padre que me comprara éste. La relación calidad-precio es genial, y me encanta cómo huele a pesar de que no me gusta nada la miel. Estoy pensando en hablar sobre ello dentro de poco. Edit: ya he publicado la entrada, click aquí
  12. Mascarillas. Como ya utilizo otro tipo de mascarillas dos veces a la semana, éstas sólo las utilizo un día a la semana, por lo general los viernes. Dependiendo de cómo se esté comportando mi piel, utilizo diferentes: hidratantes, para control de sebo, anti-toruble (por cierto, cada vez que en un producto coreano leáis “trouble”, literalmente problema, se están refierien a acné) etc. Compré un montón de ellas (y me dieran muchas más gratis) cuando estaba en Seúl, y más tarde le pedí a mi padre que me comprara más. Es una de las cosas que aconsejo no comprar por internet, en Corea por ejemplo las de Innisfree cuestan 950 won, que al cambio son como 0,80€, y sin embargo las he llegado a ver por internet a 3€.  

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.