Korean morning time skincare routine for oily skin in winter

10:56:00

Korean morning time skincare routine for oily skin in winter
Korean morning time skincare routine for oily skin in winter
Read my night time skincare routine for oily skin in winter here.
View my previous full morning skincare routine with different products here.

La entrada sobre la rutina nocturna para pieles grasas en invierno aquí.
Lee mi última rutina de mañana publicada con productos diferentes aquí.


I wanted to have this up sooner so it could work as a recommendation post, but winter came this year out of the blue and I still had some products to receive when winter really started! I think it can still work as a present recommendation. I will be linking the posts in where I talk about the products (if there's no link for it it's because I haven't published it yet, but I will update this post).

  1. Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Charcoal Soap. One of the best cleansers I've used, it really helps cleaning the pores. It doesn't have an effect overnight, but continuous use makes the skin so much cleaner and it really helps fighting the sebaceous filaments. Review here.
  2. Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum. This serum should be applied after cleansing and before toner. It's one of my staple products, I love how it brightens my skin and I will repurchase this forever (until I find something similar but better... although I'm not really searching for it). The one in this photo is the reformulated one, Essential version. It's supposed to be for dry skin, the Light one is the one for oily skin but I had a feeling it would be too light. I did the right thing, because at least the Essential version is the same as the old one, which I reviewed here.
  3. Benton Fermentation Eye Cream. I still need to test it in the long run but it absorbs fast and hydrates really good. Good if you have normal or oily eyelids because it doesn't leave the area oily or greasy. Read my review here.
    If you have dry eyelids, this Skinfood Black Raspberry Eye Cream helped me get back my eyelids to normal when they were going through a very rough phase and were completely chapped.
  4. Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner. I love using this during mornings because it does a very good job and it absorbs fast into the skin. It also works the best out of my toners with the next product. Review here.
  5. Neostrata Gel Plus Salicylic 15% AHA. Before anyone starts screaming at me, let me explain a few things: AHA are photosensitive, so it doesn't matter if you use them during morning or night time skincare routine you have to use sunscreen when going out of the house. The reason why I've been using it during the mornings is because I study and work from home, so it's rare when I leave the house during mornings. I wait for about 45 minutes before the next step. I stopped using it when I incorporated Retinol in my daily routine, which you can see in the night time routine post.
  6. the SAEM Power Ampoule Hydra. It's great for mornings because it's lightweight, absorbs quickly and hydrates a lot. It's another one of those very few staple products of mine. My review is here.
  7. the SAEM See & Saw AC Control Emulsion. Lightweight enough for my oily skin, but not too lightweight to be considered a serum. So far so good, review coming.
  8. Hada Labo Koi Gokujyun Perfect UV Gel. My absolute favorite sunscreen for the face. As I said earlier I never leave the house without wearing sunscreen and this is fantastic- lightweight (anyone seeing a pattern here?), no white cast, amazing sun protection. I reviewed it here.
Follow me on instagram



Quería tener esta entrada publicada antes para que sirviera también como un post de recomendación, pero el invierno llegó casi de repente y todavía me tenían que llegar productos. Aunque por las fechas, os puede servir de recomendación de regalos. Pondré links a las entradas del producto en sí, si no hay link es porque todavía la tengo que publicar (y actualizaré ésta entrada).

  1. Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Charcoal Soap. Uno de los mejores limpiadores que he utilizado, ayuda muchísimo a limpiar los poros. No tiene efectos inmediatos, pero su uso continuado y diario mantiene a raya a los filamentos sebáceos. Su entrada aquí.
  2. Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect First Serum. Éste serum se aplica después de la limpieza facial y antes del tónico. Es uno de mis productos predilectos, adoro cómo ilumina mi piel y lo repondré siempre (hasta que encuentre uno mejor... aunque no lo estoy buscando). El que está en ésta foto es una de las reformulaciones, la Essential, que se supone que es para pieles secas. La otra reformulación para pieles grasas es Light, pero no quise comprarla porque me daba la "sensación" que iba a ser muy suave. Acerté totalmente ya que la Essential es exactamente igual a la formulación original de la que ya hice una entrada aquí.
  3. Benton Fermentation Eye Cream. Todavía tengo que probarla del todo, pero se absorbe rápidamente e hidrata muy bien. Muy buena crema de ojos si se tiene la zona de los ojos normal a grasa, ya que luego no deja sensación grasa. La entrada aquí.
    Si se tiene la zona seca, recomiendo éste Black Raspberry Eye Crema de Skinfood; a mí me ayudó a recuperar mis párpados a su estado natural después de que estuvieran totalmente secos y pelándose por una etapa muy dura.
  4. Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner. Me encanta utilizar éste tónico por las mañanas porque hace un trabajo excelente hidratando sin ser pesado. Además, hace muy buen equipo con el producto siguiente.
  5. Neostrata Gel Plus Ácido Salicílico 15% AHA. Antes de que nadie me chille por utilizar ácidos por las mañana, un par de cosas: los AHA son fotosensibles, por lo que ya se apliquen por la mañana o por la noche, se ha de utilizar protección solar en la calle siempre. La razón para dármelo por las mañanas es porque estudio y trabajo desde casa, siendo raro el día que salgo de casa antes de la tarde. Espero unos 45 minutos para seguir con el siguiente paso. Dejé de utilizarlo cuando incorporé Retinol en mi rutina nocturna, que se puede ver en la entrada sobre la rutina de noche.
  6. the SAEM Power Ampoule Hydra. Es genial para las mañanas porque es muy ligero, muy hidratante y se absorbe rápido. Es otro de mis indispensables. Aquí la entrada que hice sobre el mismo.
  7. the SAEM See & Saw AC Control Emulsion. Suficientemente ligera para ser una hidratante genial por las mañanas pero no demasiado como para considerar que es un ampoule o serum. De momento genial, la entrada por venir.
  8. Hada Labo Koi Gokujyun Perfect UV Gel. My crema solar facial favorita sin duda. Como ya he dicho antes, nunca salgo de casa sin darme protección solar, y ésta es fantástica: ligera (¿alguien se da cuenta del patrón aquí?), sin dejar la piel blanquecina, protección espectacular. Su entrada aquí

Sígueme en instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Disclaimer

Every photo here is mine unless stated so.

Every content here is original, not to be reproduced.

For more detailed information, please visit the Disclosure section.